Systematic mapping of fragile X granules in the mouse brain reveals a potential role for presynaptic FMRP in sensorimotor functions
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 16, pages 3687–3706, 1 November 2012
How to Cite
Akins, M. R., LeBlanc, H. F., Stackpole, E. E., Chyung, E. and Fallon, J. R. (2012), Systematic mapping of fragile X granules in the mouse brain reveals a potential role for presynaptic FMRP in sensorimotor functions. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 3687–3706. doi: 10.1002/cne.23123
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2012 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD052083, MH090237
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!