Organization of the histaminergic system in adult zebrafish (Danio rerio) brain: Neuron number, location, and cotransmitters
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 17, pages 3827–3845, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Sundvik, M. and Panula, P. (2012), Organization of the histaminergic system in adult zebrafish (Danio rerio) brain: Neuron number, location, and cotransmitters. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 3827–3845. doi: 10.1002/cne.23126
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2012 03:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 116177, 207352
- Finnish Technology Development Fund (TEKES)
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Helsinki Biomedical Graduate School
- Magnus Ehrnrooth Foundation University of Helsinki Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!