Developmental dynamics of PAFAH1B subunits during mouse brain development
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 17, pages 3877–3894, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Escamez, T., Bahamonde, O., Tabares-Seisdedos, R., Vieta, E., Martinez, S. and Echevarria, D. (2012), Developmental dynamics of PAFAH1B subunits during mouse brain development. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 3877–3894. doi: 10.1002/cne.23128
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2012 03:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- the Spanish Ministry of Health. Grant Number: SAF2008-01004
- CONSOLIDER-INGENIO 2010. Grant Number: BFU2008-00558
- FEDER. Grant Number: BFU2011-27326
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: PROMETEO/2009/028
- European Grant FP-7. Grant Number: NP261492
- Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red en el Area de Salud Mental (CIBERSAM), Instituto CArlos III (ISCIII)- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (MYCT) (A Translational Model for Analyzing Neurodevelopmental Genes Underlying Severe Mental Disorders: Implications for Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorders, P19)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!