Melanocortin-4 receptor expression in different classes of spinal and vagal primary afferent neurons in the mouse
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 17, pages 3933–3948, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Gautron, L., Lee, C. E., Lee, S. and Elmquist, J. K. (2012), Melanocortin-4 receptor expression in different classes of spinal and vagal primary afferent neurons in the mouse. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 3933–3948. doi: 10.1002/cne.23137
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2012 03:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P01DK088761, R01DK53301, RL1DK081185
- American Diabetes Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!