Peripheral axons of the adult zebrafish maxillary barbel extensively remyelinate during sensory appendage regeneration
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 18, pages 4184–4203, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Moore, A. C., Mark, T. E., Hogan, A. K., Topczewski, J. and LeClair, E. E. (2012), Peripheral axons of the adult zebrafish maxillary barbel extensively remyelinate during sensory appendage regeneration. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 4184–4203. doi: 10.1002/cne.23147
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2012 03:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- DePaul University Undergraduate Research Assistantship
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-DE016678, R15-HD064169
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!