On lateral septum-like characteristics of outputs from the accumbal hedonic “hotspot” of Peciña and Berridge with commentary on the transitional nature of basal forebrain “boundaries”
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 1, pages 50–68, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Zahm, D. S., Parsley, K. P., Schwartz, Z. M. and Cheng, A. Y. (2013), On lateral septum-like characteristics of outputs from the accumbal hedonic “hotspot” of Peciña and Berridge with commentary on the transitional nature of basal forebrain “boundaries”. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 50–68. doi: 10.1002/cne.23157
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2012 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- U.S. Public Health Service (USPHS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: NS-23805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!