Pattern of calbindin-D28k and calretinin immunoreactivity in the brain of Xenopus laevis during embryonic and larval development
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 1, pages 79–108, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Morona, R. and González, A. (2013), Pattern of calbindin-D28k and calretinin immunoreactivity in the brain of Xenopus laevis during embryonic and larval development. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 79–108. doi: 10.1002/cne.23163
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2012 01:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: BFU2009-12315, BFU2012-31687
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!