A multisensory centrifugal neuron in the olfactory pathway of heliothine moths
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 1, pages 152–168, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, X.-C., Pfuhl, G., Surlykke, A., Tro, J. and Berg, B. G. (2013), A multisensory centrifugal neuron in the olfactory pathway of heliothine moths. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 152–168. doi: 10.1002/cne.23166
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2012 01:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- the Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 1141434
- the Royal Norwegian Society of Sciences and Letters (I. K. Lykke's Foundation, 2008)
- the Danish Council for Independent Research/Natural Sciences. Grant Numbers: 272-08-0386, 09-062407
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!