Molecular characterization of the subnuclei in rat habenula
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 520, Issue 18, pages 4051–4066, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Aizawa, H., Kobayashi, M., Tanaka, S., Fukai, T. and Okamoto, H. (2012), Molecular characterization of the subnuclei in rat habenula. J. Comp. Neurol., 520: 4051–4066. doi: 10.1002/cne.23167
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2012 06:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- RIKEN BSI
- Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology of Japan Science and Technology Agency
- The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas. Grant Number: KAKENHI20021034
- Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: KAKENHI21115521
- Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: KAKENHI19300115
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: KAKENHI24700350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!