Large GABAergic neurons form a distinct subclass within the mouse dorsal cortex of the inferior colliculus with respect to intrinsic properties, synaptic inputs, sound responses, and projections
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 1, pages 189–202, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Geis, H. R. A.P. and Borst, J. G. G. (2013), Large GABAergic neurons form a distinct subclass within the mouse dorsal cortex of the inferior colliculus with respect to intrinsic properties, synaptic inputs, sound responses, and projections. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 189–202. doi: 10.1002/cne.23170
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2012 06:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- Dutch Fund for Economic Structure Reinforcement (FES). Grant Number: NeuroBasic PharmaPhenomics 0908
- Heinsius-Houbolt Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!