This article is dedicated to the memory of Glenn I. Hatton, University of California, Riverside.
Meningeal-like organization of neural tissues in calanoid copepods (Crustacea)†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 4, pages 760–790, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Mercier, F., Weatherby, T. M. and Hartline, D. K. (2013), Meningeal-like organization of neural tissues in calanoid copepods (Crustacea). J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 760–790. doi: 10.1002/cne.23173
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2012 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: IOS-0923692