This article is dedicated to the memory of Glenn I. Hatton, University of California, Riverside.
Meningeal-like organization of neural tissues in calanoid copepods (Crustacea)†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 4, pages 760–790, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Mercier, F., Weatherby, T. M. and Hartline, D. K. (2013), Meningeal-like organization of neural tissues in calanoid copepods (Crustacea). J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 760–790. doi: 10.1002/cne.23173
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2012 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: IOS-0923692
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!