Brain sources of inhibitory input to the rat rostral ventrolateral medulla
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 1, pages 213–232, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Bowman, B. R., Kumar, N. N., Hassan, S. F., McMullan, S. and Goodchild, A. K. (2013), Brain sources of inhibitory input to the rat rostral ventrolateral medulla. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 213–232. doi: 10.1002/cne.23175
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2012 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- National Health and Medical Research Council 457068, 1028183
- National Heart Foundation G09S4340, Australian Research Council DP120100920
- Hunter Medical Research Institute
- Macquarie University and Hillcrest (Perpetual Foundation)
- Australian Postgraduate Awards
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!