Neurochemical features of boar lumbosacral dorsal root ganglion neurons and characterization of sensory neurons innervating the urinary bladder trigone
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 2, pages 342–366, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Russo, D., Clavenzani, P., Sorteni, C., Bo Minelli, L., Botti, M., Gazza, F., Panu, R., Ragionieri, L. and Chiocchetti, R. (2013), Neurochemical features of boar lumbosacral dorsal root ganglion neurons and characterization of sensory neurons innervating the urinary bladder trigone. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 342–366. doi: 10.1002/cne.23177
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2012 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
- Fondazione del Monte di Bologna e Ravenna. Grant Number: 201bis/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!