Distribution of glycinergic neurons in the brain of glycine transporter-2 transgenic Tg(glyt2:Gfp) adult zebrafish: Relationship to brain–spinal descending systems
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 2, pages 389–425, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Barreiro-Iglesias, A., Mysiak, K. S., Adrio, F., Rodicio, M. C., Becker, C. G., Becker, T. and Anadón, R. (2013), Distribution of glycinergic neurons in the brain of glycine transporter-2 transgenic Tg(glyt2:Gfp) adult zebrafish: Relationship to brain–spinal descending systems. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 389–425. doi: 10.1002/cne.23179
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2012 01:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Numbers: INCITE08PXIB200063PR, INCITE09ENA200036ES
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: BFU2007-61056/BFI, BFU2010-17174/BFI
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- Packard Center for ALS Research at Johns Hopkins and the Euan MacDonald Centre for Motor Neurone Disease Research at the University of Edinburgh
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!