Sex-specific expression of estrogen receptors α and β and Kiss1 in the postnatal rat amygdala
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 2, pages 465–478, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Cao, J. and Patisaul, H. B. (2013), Sex-specific expression of estrogen receptors α and β and Kiss1 in the postnatal rat amygdala. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 465–478. doi: 10.1002/cne.23185
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 01:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). Grant Number: RO1 ES016001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!