The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Nuclear receptor COUP-TFII-expressing neocortical interneurons are derived from the medial and lateral/caudal ganglionic eminence and define specific subsets of mature interneurons
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 2, pages 479–497, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Cai, Y., Zhang, Q., Wang, C., Zhang, Y., Ma, T., Zhou, X., Tian, M., Rubenstein, J. L.R. and Yang, Z. (2013), Nuclear receptor COUP-TFII-expressing neocortical interneurons are derived from the medial and lateral/caudal ganglionic eminence and define specific subsets of mature interneurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 479–497. doi: 10.1002/cne.23186
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB504400, 2010CB945500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30970949, 30990261, 31028009, 31121061
- Shanghai Shu-Guang Project. Grant Number: 09SG05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!