The first five authors contributed equally to this work.
Transgenic quail as a model for research in the avian nervous system: A comparative study of the auditory brainstem
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 1, pages 5–23, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Seidl, A. H., Sanchez, J. T., Schecterson, L., Tabor, K. M., Wang, Y., Kashima, D. T., Poynter, G., Huss, D., Fraser, S. E., Lansford, R. and Rubel, E. W. (2013), Transgenic quail as a model for research in the avian nervous system: A comparative study of the auditory brainstem. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 5–23. doi: 10.1002/cne.23187
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2012 01:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Number: R01 DC03829 and Research Core Center DC04661
- National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R21HD047347-01
- Center of Excellence in Genomic Science, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P50 HG004071
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: FaceBase U01 DE020063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!