Glutamatergic neuronal populations in the brainstem of the sea lamprey, Petromyzon marinus: An in situ hybridization and immunocytochemical study
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 3, pages 522–557, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Villar-Cerviño, V., Barreiro-Iglesias, A., Fernández-lópez, B., Mazan, S., Rodicio, M. C. and Anadón, R. (2013), Glutamatergic neuronal populations in the brainstem of the sea lamprey, Petromyzon marinus: An in situ hybridization and immunocytochemical study. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 522–557. doi: 10.1002/cne.23189
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 01:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BFU2007-61056 and BFU2010-17174 (to M.C.R.)
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: INCITE09ENA200036ES (to R.A.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!