Role of EphA/ephrin-A signaling in the development of topographic maps in mouse corticothalamic projections
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 3, pages 626–637, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Torii, M., Rakic, P. and Levitt, P. (2013), Role of EphA/ephrin-A signaling in the development of topographic maps in mouse corticothalamic projections. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 626–637. doi: 10.1002/cne.23195
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 04:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NS014841, DA022785
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- Kavli Institute for Neuroscience at Yale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!