WDR1 expression in normal and noise-damaged Sprague-Dawley rat cochleae
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 7, pages 1470–1481, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Song, J.-J., Adler, H. J., Lee, H. S., Jang, J. H., Park, M.-H., Lee, J. H., Chang, S. O. and Oh, S. H. (2013), WDR1 expression in normal and noise-damaged Sprague-Dawley rat cochleae. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 1470–1481. doi: 10.1002/cne.23197
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- Seoul National University Hospital Research Fund. Grant Number: 03-2008-0160
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare
- Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!