The interfascicular trigeminal nucleus: A precerebellar nucleus in the mouse defined by retrograde neuronal tracing and genetic fate mapping
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 3, pages 697–708, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Fu, Y., Tvrdik, P., Makki, N., Machold, R., Paxinos, G. and Watson, C. (2013), The interfascicular trigeminal nucleus: A precerebellar nucleus in the mouse defined by retrograde neuronal tracing and genetic fate mapping. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 697–708. doi: 10.1002/cne.23200
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 04:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- Australian Research Council Thinking Systems Initiative. Grant Number: TS0669860 (to Y.F, G.P.)
- National Health & Medical Research Council Australia. Grant Number: 568605 (to G.P)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R01MH068469-06 (to R.M.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!