Characterization of small-field bistratified amacrine cells in macaque retina labeled by antibodies against synaptotagmin-2
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 3, pages 709–724, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Neumann, S. and Haverkamp, S. (2013), Characterization of small-field bistratified amacrine cells in macaque retina labeled by antibodies against synaptotagmin-2. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 709–724. doi: 10.1002/cne.23201
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 04:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: HA 5277/2-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!