CONFLICT OF INTEREST
Neurons with GABAergic phenotype in the visual system of Drosophila†
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 1, pages 252–265, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Raghu, S. V., Claussen, J. and Borst, A. (2013), Neurons with GABAergic phenotype in the visual system of Drosophila. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 252–265. doi: 10.1002/cne.23208
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2012 05:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!