Distribution of muscarinic acetylcholine receptor mRNA in the brain of the weakly electric fish Apteronotus leptorhynchus
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 5, pages 1054–1072, 1 April 2013
How to Cite
Toscano-Márquez, B., Dunn, R. J. and Krahe, R. (2013), Distribution of muscarinic acetylcholine receptor mRNA in the brain of the weakly electric fish Apteronotus leptorhynchus. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 1054–1072. doi: 10.1002/cne.23218
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología
- Le Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT). Grant Number: PR-126344
- Canada Foundation for Innovation. Grant Number: 9604
- Merit Scholarship for Foreign Students from FQRNT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!