Concentric zones for pheromone components in the mushroom body calyx of the moth brain
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 5, pages 1073–1092, 1 April 2013
How to Cite
Namiki, S., Takaguchi, M., Seki, Y., Kazawa, T., Fukushima, R., Iwatsuki, C. and Kanzaki, R. (2013), Concentric zones for pheromone components in the mushroom body calyx of the moth brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 1073–1092. doi: 10.1002/cne.23219
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
- Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter, a part
- Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan (MEXT). Grant Number: 23650107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!