Characterization of the hypothalamus of Xenopus laevis during development. I. The alar regions
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 4, pages 725–759, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Domínguez, L., Morona, R., González, A. and Moreno, N. (2013), Characterization of the hypothalamus of Xenopus laevis during development. I. The alar regions. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 725–759. doi: 10.1002/cne.23222
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2012 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: BFU2009-12315, BFU2012-31687
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!