The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Expression of Pannexin1 in the outer plexiform layer of the mouse retina and physiological impact of its knockout
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 5, pages 1119–1135, 1 April 2013
How to Cite
Kranz, K., Dorgau, B., Pottek, M., Herrling, R., Schultz, K., Bolte, P., Monyer, H., Penuela, S., Laird, D. W., Dedek, K., Weiler, R. and Janssen-Bienhold, U. (2013), Expression of Pannexin1 in the outer plexiform layer of the mouse retina and physiological impact of its knockout. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 1119–1135. doi: 10.1002/cne.23223
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2012 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- European Commission FP7. Grant Number: RETICIRC HEALTH-F2-2009-223156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!