The cellular and synaptic location of activated TrkB in mouse hippocampus during limbic epileptogenesis
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 3, pages 499–521, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Helgager, J., Liu, G. and McNamara, J. O. (2013), The cellular and synaptic location of activated TrkB in mouse hippocampus during limbic epileptogenesis. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 499–521. doi: 10.1002/cne.23225
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke. Grant Number: NS056217 (to J.O.M)
- the Wakeman Endowment through the Wakeman Award at Duke University (to J.H.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!