Muscarinic cholinergic receptor M1 in the rat basolateral amygdala: Ultrastructural localization and synaptic relationships to cholinergic axons
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 8, pages 1743–1759, 1 June 2013
How to Cite
Muller, J. F., Mascagni, F., Zaric, V. and McDonald, A. J. (2013), Muscarinic cholinergic receptor M1 in the rat basolateral amygdala: Ultrastructural localization and synaptic relationships to cholinergic axons. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 1743–1759. doi: 10.1002/cne.23254
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01-DA027305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!