Transgenic labeling of higher order neuronal circuits linked to phospholipase C-β2–expressing taste bud cells in medaka fish
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 8, pages 1781–1802, 1 June 2013
How to Cite
Ieki, T., Okada, S., Aihara, Y., Ohmoto, M., Abe, K., Yasuoka, A. and Misaka, T. (2013), Transgenic labeling of higher order neuronal circuits linked to phospholipase C-β2–expressing taste bud cells in medaka fish. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 1781–1802. doi: 10.1002/cne.23256
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 08:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 23688016, 21780121, 20380183, 21580147, 21658046
- the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Research Fellowship for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 11J02194
- Nissin Seifun Foundation
- Iijima Foundation for the Promotion of Food Science and Technology
- Salt Science Research Foundation. Grant Number: 0844
- the Grant for Umami Research
- Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: LS037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!