Periadolescent maturation of the prefrontal cortex is sex-specific and is disrupted by prenatal stress
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 8, pages 1828–1843, 1 June 2013
How to Cite
Markham, J. A., Mullins, S. E. and Koenig, J. I. (2013), Periadolescent maturation of the prefrontal cortex is sex-specific and is disrupted by prenatal stress. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 1828–1843. doi: 10.1002/cne.23262
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 08:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K12HD043489, T32 MH067533, MH73826, P50 MH082999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!