Scene from above: Retinal ganglion cell topography and spatial resolving power in the giraffe (Giraffa camelopardalis)
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 9, pages 2042–2057, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Coimbra, J. P., Hart, N. S., Collin, S. P. and Manger, P. R. (2013), Scene from above: Retinal ganglion cell topography and spatial resolving power in the giraffe (Giraffa camelopardalis). J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 2042–2057. doi: 10.1002/cne.23271
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 03:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- SIRF/UIS scholarships at the University of Western Australia
- National Research Foundation of South Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!