Quantitative analysis of axon bouton distribution of subthalamic nucleus neurons in the rat by single neuron visualization with a viral vector
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 9, pages 2125–2146, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Koshimizu, Y., Fujiyama, F., Nakamura, K. C., Furuta, T. and Kaneko, T. (2013), Quantitative analysis of axon bouton distribution of subthalamic nucleus neurons in the rat by single neuron visualization with a viral vector. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 2125–2146. doi: 10.1002/cne.23277
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 12:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Numbers: 22300113, 23115101, 23650175, 23135519, 22700368
- Japan Science and Technology Agency, CREST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!