Androgen receptors mediate masculinization of astrocytes in the rat posterodorsal medial amygdala during puberty
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 10, pages 2298–2309, 1 July 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, R. T., Breedlove, S. M. and Jordan, C. L. (2013), Androgen receptors mediate masculinization of astrocytes in the rat posterodorsal medial amygdala during puberty. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 2298–2309. doi: 10.1002/cne.23286
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2012 07:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS028421, NS0450195, MH084655
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS0956831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!