In vivo characterization of a bigenic fluorescent mouse model of Alzheimer's disease with neurodegeneration
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 10, pages 2181–2194, 1 July 2013
How to Cite
Crowe, S. E. and Ellis-Davies, G. C.R. (2013), In vivo characterization of a bigenic fluorescent mouse model of Alzheimer's disease with neurodegeneration. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 2181–2194. doi: 10.1002/cne.23306
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 10:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!