Sexual dimorphism in the olfactory system of a solitary and a eusocial bee species
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 12, pages 2742–2755, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Streinzer, M., Kelber, C., Pfabigan, S., Kleineidam, C. J. and Spaethe, J. (2013), Sexual dimorphism in the olfactory system of a solitary and a eusocial bee species. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 2742–2755. doi: 10.1002/cne.23312
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 11:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- Forschungsstipendium. Grant Number: F-444
- Austrian Academy of Sciences at the Department of Evolutionary Biology, University of Vienna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!