The oral sensory structures of Thaliacea (Tunicata) and consideration of the evolution of hair cells in chordata
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 12, pages 2756–2771, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Caicci, F., Gasparini, F., Rigon, F., Zaniolo, G., Burighel, P. and Manni, L. (2013), The oral sensory structures of Thaliacea (Tunicata) and consideration of the evolution of hair cells in chordata. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 2756–2771. doi: 10.1002/cne.23313
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 08:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- the Ministero della Università e Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica (PRIN 2009)
- Università di Padova
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!