Maturation of peptide-positive synaptic arbors in the medicinal leech requires rhythmic target activity
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 12, pages 2833–2849, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Kueh, D., Appiah, J. and Jellies, J. (2013), Maturation of peptide-positive synaptic arbors in the medicinal leech requires rhythmic target activity. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 2833–2849. doi: 10.1002/cne.23319
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 07:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 9724064, DBI-1062883
- Faculty Research and Creative Activities Award (WMU; to J.J.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!