Socially regulated reproductive development: Analysis of GnRH-1 and kisspeptin neuronal systems in cooperatively breeding naked mole-rats (Heterocephalus glaber)
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 13, pages 3003–3029, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, S., Holmes, M. M., Forger, N. G., Goldman, B. D., Lovern, M. B., Caraty, A., Kalló, I., Faulkes, C. G. and Coen, C. W. (2013), Socially regulated reproductive development: Analysis of GnRH-1 and kisspeptin neuronal systems in cooperatively breeding naked mole-rats (Heterocephalus glaber). J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 3003–3029. doi: 10.1002/cne.23327
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 01:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: BBD5231861
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF IOS-0642050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!