The first three authors contributed equally to this study.
Diverse neuronal lineages make stereotyped contributions to the Drosophila locomotor control center, the central complex
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 12, pages 2645–2662, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J. S., Awasaki, T., Yu, H.-H., He, Y., Ding, P., Kao, J.-C. and Lee, T. (2013), Diverse neuronal lineages make stereotyped contributions to the Drosophila locomotor control center, the central complex. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 2645–2662. doi: 10.1002/cne.23339
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 08:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS042049, MH080739
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!