The first three authors contributed equally to this work.
Characterization of the trunk neural crest in the bamboo shark, Chiloscyllium punctatum
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 14, pages 3303–3320, 1 October 2013
How to Cite
Juarez, M., Reyes, M., Coleman, T., Rotenstein, L., Sao, S., Martinez, D., Jones, M., Mackelprang, R. and De Bellard, M. E. (2013), Characterization of the trunk neural crest in the bamboo shark, Chiloscyllium punctatum. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 3303–3320. doi: 10.1002/cne.23351
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 02:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health . Grant Numbers: 2R15NS060099-02A1 , 5SC3GM096904-02 (to M.E.dB.)
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: GM 2 T34 GM008959 (to M.E. Zavala for support for M.J.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!