Upregulation of insulin-like growth factor and interleukin 1β occurs in neurons but not in glial cells in the cochlear nucleus following cochlear ablation
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 15, pages 3478–3499, 15 October 2013
How to Cite
Fuentes-Santamaría, V., Alvarado, J. C., Gabaldón-Ull, M. C. and Manuel Juiz, J. (2013), Upregulation of insulin-like growth factor and interleukin 1β occurs in neurons but not in glial cells in the cochlear nucleus following cochlear ablation. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 3478–3499. doi: 10.1002/cne.23362
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2013 03:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- Program I3 of the Ministry of Science and Innovation . Grant Numbers: I320101590, I320101589
- Government of Castilla-La Mancha . Grant Number: PE110901526233
- Ministry of Science and Innovation . Grant Number: BFU2009-13754-C02-01
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|cne23362-sup-0001-suppfig4.tif||4060K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
|cne23362-sup-0002-suppfig6.tif||5852K||Supporting Information Figure 6.|
|cne23362-sup-0003-suppfig7.tif||4849K||Supporting Information Figure 7.|
|cne23362-sup-0004-suppfig9.tif||4270K||Supporting Information Figure 9.|
|cne23362-sup-0005-suppfig12.tif||4340K||Supporting Information Figure 12.|
|cne23362-sup-0006-suppfigCap.docx||14K||Supporting Information Caption.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.