Nuclear factor one B regulates neural stem cell differentiation and axonal projection of corticofugal neurons
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 1, pages 6–35, 1 January 2014
How to Cite
Betancourt, J., Katzman, S. and Chen, B. (2014), Nuclear factor one B regulates neural stem cell differentiation and axonal projection of corticofugal neurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 6–35. doi: 10.1002/cne.23373
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2013 02:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Numbers: R01MH094589 (to B.C.) , training grant R25GM058903 (to J.B.)
- The California Institute of Regenerative Medicine . Grant Number: New Faculty Award RN1-00530-1 (to B.C.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!