Neuronal and nonneuronal cholinergic structures in the mouse gastrointestinal tract and spleen
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 16, pages 3741–3767, November 2013
How to Cite
Gautron, L., Rutkowski, J. M., Burton, M. D., Wei, W., Wan, Y. and Elmquist, J. K. (2013), Neuronal and nonneuronal cholinergic structures in the mouse gastrointestinal tract and spleen. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 3741–3767. doi: 10.1002/cne.23376
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2013 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Numbers: P01DK08876 , RL1DK081185
- American Heart Association . Grant Number: 12SDG12050287
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!