Sensory neuroanatomy of stick insects highlights the evolutionary diversity of the orthopteroid subgenual organ complex
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 16, pages 3791–3803, November 2013
How to Cite
Strauß, J. and Lakes-Harlan, R. (2013), Sensory neuroanatomy of stick insects highlights the evolutionary diversity of the orthopteroid subgenual organ complex. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 3791–3803. doi: 10.1002/cne.23378
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2013 01:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!