Development of myelination and cholinergic innervation in the central auditory system of a prosimian primate (Otolemur garnetti)
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 16, pages 3804–3816, November 2013
How to Cite
Miller, D. J., Lackey, E. P., Hackett, T. A. and Kaas, J. H. (2013), Development of myelination and cholinergic innervation in the central auditory system of a prosimian primate (Otolemur garnetti). J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 3804–3816. doi: 10.1002/cne.23379
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2013 01:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- NIH/NIDCD . Grant Numbers: RO1 DC04318 (to T.A.H.) , N516446 (to J.H.K.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!