Intraspinal stretch receptor neurons mediate different motor responses along the body in lamprey
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 521, Issue 16, pages 3847–3862, November 2013
How to Cite
Hsu, L.-J., Zelenin, P. V., Grillner, S., Orlovsky, G. N. and Deliagina, T. G. (2013), Intraspinal stretch receptor neurons mediate different motor responses along the body in lamprey. J. Comp. Neurol., 521: 3847–3862. doi: 10.1002/cne.23382
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2013 01:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Swedish Research Council . Grant Numbers: 11554 (to T.G.D.) , 21076 (to P.V.Z.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!