IB4-binding sensory neurons in the adult rat express a novel 3′ UTR-extended isoform of CaMK4 that is associated with its localization to axons
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 2, pages 308–336, 01 February 2014
How to Cite
Harrison, B. J., Flight, R. M., Gomes, C., Venkat, G., Ellis, S. R., Sankar, U., Twiss, J. L., Rouchka, E. C. and Petruska, J. C. (2014), IB4-binding sensory neurons in the adult rat express a novel 3′ UTR-extended isoform of CaMK4 that is associated with its localization to axons. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 308–336. doi: 10.1002/cne.23398
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 12:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Fellowship . Grant Number: 2579 (to B.J.H.)
- Kentucky Spinal Cord and Head Injury Research Trust . Grant Numbers: 9-12A , 10-10 (to J.C.P.)
- NSF . Grant Number: MCB-1020970 (to J.L.T.)
- USAMRMC . Grant Numbers: W81XWH-10-2-0082-CLIN 1 (to U.S.) , JGBCC-OCRP (to U.S.)
- NIH . Grant Numbers: R21NS080091 (to J.C.P.) , 8P20GM103436-12 (to E.C.R.) , P30GM103507 (PI – S.R. Whittemore) supporting the KSCIRC Core facilities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!