IB4-binding sensory neurons in the adult rat express a novel 3′ UTR-extended isoform of CaMK4 that is associated with its localization to axons
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 522, Issue 2, pages 308–336, 01 February 2014
How to Cite
Harrison, B. J., Flight, R. M., Gomes, C., Venkat, G., Ellis, S. R., Sankar, U., Twiss, J. L., Rouchka, E. C. and Petruska, J. C. (2014), IB4-binding sensory neurons in the adult rat express a novel 3′ UTR-extended isoform of CaMK4 that is associated with its localization to axons. J. Comp. Neurol., 522: 308–336. doi: 10.1002/cne.23398
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 12:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Fellowship . Grant Number: 2579 (to B.J.H.)
- Kentucky Spinal Cord and Head Injury Research Trust . Grant Numbers: 9-12A , 10-10 (to J.C.P.)
- NSF . Grant Number: MCB-1020970 (to J.L.T.)
- USAMRMC . Grant Numbers: W81XWH-10-2-0082-CLIN 1 (to U.S.) , JGBCC-OCRP (to U.S.)
- NIH . Grant Numbers: R21NS080091 (to J.C.P.) , 8P20GM103436-12 (to E.C.R.) , P30GM103507 (PI – S.R. Whittemore) supporting the KSCIRC Core facilities
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!